Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hectic Week

Gosh..Long time no post and this time still no fashion post. Have been so busy this week. College from Mon to Sat and so on. Glad to have a weekend even not a wonderful one.

Yesterday on Saturday after class, I went to a film production seminar held by college. It's a national seminar that attracts lot of people from my major since we would have film class later semester. The guest for the seminar is a well known producer in Indonesia, Riri Riza. He produced many great films such as Laskar Pelangi, Petualangan Sherina, Ada Apa dengan Cinta, Gie, and many more. His films always contain great meaning and loved by Indonesian.

The seminar itself took place at Gedung Juang '45. A vintage building with bright orange exterior paint and oldish Indonesian interior. Didn't bring my camera that day, so I'll just showed you a picture taken from uncle Google~ I can't find the inside picture though. The main hall is filled with framed vintage photographs. It's so vintage and beautiful. I don't know whether Gedung Juang is opened for public or not, if yes I wanna go back there and take some photos. Should be nice indeed!

After the seminar, me and few friends headed to Ciputra World Mall and ate there for a few hours. I skipped my sat-night and spent some quality time home.

Oh yeah! Forget to tell you! My and my friend (one team)'s design was selected as finalist for d-fest. A design festival held by my college. Feel so excited! I'll show you the design later on the fashion show day! Yipeeee! So excited. It's the second time I'm going to final since Junior Fashion Design Competition by Arva School of Fashion last two year (lost that time). Wish me luck this time??!!! *amen-ing the quote*


"Crave for a thing, you will get it. Renounce the craving, the object will follow you by itself." -- Swami Sivananda


2 comments:

  1. are you also student of art just like me? oh glad to know that surabaya have a lot of bloggers right now. so you can join with us in another gathering :) well, about your comment on my blog, the place is at untung suropati 83, such a good place and lot of local brand there. come when you have leisure time! nice to know you but i never see you in petra so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!