Monday, February 6, 2012

Balmain Spring 2012

Balmain, one of the prestigious brand with always-super-cool design. We all knows Balmain's style. That rocking-sexy-luxurious design. Now that Decarnin has gone out of the house, we have Olivier Rousteing stepped in. A new talent for me. Just look at his collection below. Though we can't see the rocking side of Balmain anymore, Rousteing indeed gives Balmain a new life. He was inspired by the ever-famous Las Vegas and matador. We can see the usual Balmain with extra luxuriousness and more classic. I really love the gold embellishment. From my viewpoint, this collection is super glamorous and really worth the name of Balmain!
Perfect blazer!




The skirt is my favourite from the entire collection!








I love this one too!

All photos are taken from Vogue website

What do you think? Do you agree with me or you think the old Balmain is better? Let me know your thought!

"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home." - Twyla Tharp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly criticize and feedback me.
If you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
You can email me at cincin.bk@gmail.com
I'll definitely read every of your comment.
Thanks!